You Can Eat These 5 Ridiculously Easy Ricotta Toasts For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner!
Top a slice of toast with a thick smear of ricotta cheese
Then add just about anything else you want.
Here are five easy ideas!
1. Spread out sliced strawberries, drizzle with honey, and sprinkle with black pepper
THE RECIPE: Spread ¼ cup ricotta on a piece of toast. Top with 5 sliced small strawberries. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon honey, sprinkle with black pepper and eat immediately!
2. Top with sliced banana and Nutella
THE RECIPE: To make the toast, spread ¼ cup ricotta on a piece of toast. Top with 1 chopped small banana and 2 tablespoons of Nutella and eat immediately!
3. Combine corn kernels, sliced scallion, chopped jalapeño, olive oil, salt, and pepper, then pile it on
THE RECIPE: Spread ¼ cup ricotta on a piece of toast. Stir together ½ cup fresh corn kernels, 1 thinly sliced scallion, and 1 tablespoon each chopped jalapeño and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and pile onto the toast.
4. Top with pesto, chopped tomato, kosher salt, and freshly ground pepper
THE RECIPE: Spread ¼ cup ricotta on a piece of toast. Top with 2 tablespoons pesto and 1 chopped small tomato. Season with salt and pepper and eat immediately.
5. Squeeze on lemon juice, top with a fried egg, crushed red pepper flakes, and salt
THE RECIPE: Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 1 large egg and season with salt and pepper. Cook until the white is set and the yolk is still runny, about 3 to 4 minutes.
Meanwhile, spread ¼ cup ricotta on a piece of toast. Top with a squeeze of lemon juice, the fried egg, and crushed red pepper flakes. Season with salt and eat immediately!